Welcome to Lund University!
Information to all HT-faculties students
During the autumn semester, teaching and assessment at all levels will need to be run both digitally and on campus. However, one of the goals is to offer some campus-based elements to as many students as possible. From 1 November, it will be possible to place more teaching components on campus. These changes will be published 1 October in the schedule and/or in Canvas.
Information on how the COVID-19-pandemic affects the education is continuously updated on the HT faculties' information page Covid-19 and the academic year 2021/2022.
Course/programme specific information
During the semester, you will find information via your learning platform Canvas or on the course website – the information is continuously adjusted based on current decisions and recommendations.
You need to do this:
- Visit the website for the course/programme you have been admitted to. On the website, you will find course/programme specific information about your introductory meeting, syllabus, schedules and literature. Please observe that attending an introductory meeting is mandatory for you to complete enrolment. If you are unable to attend your introductory meeting, it is important that you notify a programme administrator or an academic advisor at the department in question. Please note that the admission offer may be invalidated if you fail to attend the introductory meeting for the course/programme you have been admitted to.
- Activate your student account at passport.lu.se using the same credentials you use to log in at universityadmissions.se. You need the student account to access e.g. wireless networks, your student email and the learning platform Canvas. If you already have an active account, you do not need to create a new account.
- Log in to the Student Portal student.lu.se, click on LADOK and register to the course/programme you have been admitted to when the registration period opens.
Are you conditionally admitted? Please contact an academic advisor at a relevant subject.
Admitted after the course has started?
Find you schedule and go to the next class. You cannot register to the course by yourself, so please ask your administrator to do this. Your student account is created when you are admitted, and an email is sent to you asking you to activate it. It may take a few days after your admission notification before your student account is created. When you are registered and have a student account, you can log in to Canvas using your LU credentials.
Do you need to decline an offer of admission?
If you intend to decline an offer of admission, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the place to other applicants on the waiting list for the course/programme you have been admitted to. You can decline the offer on your pages on www.universityadmissions.se.
Do you have questions?
Contact your academic advisor if you have questions about your education.
Digitial study environment
Working from home requires a good deal of discipline and good study techniques. The university offers advice on their campus online site: www.campusonline.lu.se/en/support-and-tools/digital-study-environment
Here you can read about how you can contribute to the best possible digital classroom, for you, your classmates and your teacher. Meeting in a digital classroom differs in many ways from how you meet in a regular classroom. The faculties have in consultation with the Student Union agreed on some recommendations for the digital classroom at Humanities and Theology: www.ht.lu.se/en/education/admission/remote-teaching-via-digital-e-meeting-tools/
A safe study environment – everyone’s responsibility
At campus, remember to share the responsibility to maintain a safe study environment. It is therefore very important that you:
- Stay home at the first sign of illness, even if you only have mild symptoms, and contact your course director.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Observe good hand hygiene (it is a good idea to bring your own hand sanitiser).
- Do not remain on university premises for longer than you need to after teaching sessions and follow the wayfinding signs. Please also ensure to visit the reception desks and libraries when there are fewer people around.
Information for nominated exchange students
Our international office provides information to students who have been nominated for exchange studies by their home university to pursue study at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology.